Twin Warriors Golf Club is eighteen holes of high desert, championship golf routed in and around 20 ancient cultural sites of previous habitation and activity. The course has beautiful grassy knolls and ridges dotted with Juniper and Pinon Pine. Wonderful dry washes known as arroyos and eroded land features, along with the sacred butte known as Tuyuna or "Snakehead" complete a picture framed by spectacular views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Summer- Open 7 days a week (March - October)
- Winter- Closed on Tuesdays (November - February)
- Twilight Rates begin 2pm Summer | 1pm Winter
- Open half day Thanksgiving, closed Christmas Day
- Starting tee times vary by season